Aaron Low Weng Soon
- Autonomous Vehicle Intern (Calibration)
- Deep Learning and Sensor Calibration
- Lecturer, Faculty of Computing and Digital Technology
- Programming and machine learning lecturer. Designed the syllabus for an artificial intelligence course.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Computer Architecture
- Provided teaching in ARM assembly programming tutorials.
- Software Engineer Intern
- Large scale C++, C# development. Designed and developed a Microsoft Paint inspired application from scratch in C++.
- Solution Architect Intern
- Development of front end retail system dealing mainly with system analysis and testing.
- Development of Robot Navigation
- Autonomous robot that is capable of manoeuvring a building and taking an elevator to obtain and deliver snacks.
- Development of Instruction Set and Emulator.
- Lead C# Developer
- Runner-Up ("Best Game"). Emotion matching game built using Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Python Developer
- Low-cost brain computing interface that allows motor impaired people to type by looking at an on-screen keyboard.
- Web Developer
- Prize Winner (“Best use of Amazon Web Services”). Parking space detection web service using machine learning to detect cars in parking lots.
- Project Manager and C programmer
- Line following robot that uses IR LEDs and detectors to follow a line programmed on an Atmel Attiny 85.
- Co-founder and Secretary
- Provided free tutorials on game development using C# and Unity.
- Co-founder and Vice President
- Acquired sponsors to provide free boardgames for students to play.
Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Full scholarship for A-levels at HELP Academy.